Friday, November 4, 2011

Monthly Finds: October 2011


I've decided to start a new blog series of monthly posts, where I recap the cool finds I've come across throughout the month. Enjoy!

Melting crayons
I'd love to try this crafty project some time soon! I've never seen this before, so I thought it was really cool! Check it out here.
Even better - in light of the Halloween festivities, you can use that technique to decorate pumpkins in a very unique way. Look at what Jenny has done - doesn't it look awesome?!


A Starbucks proposal
The couple had their first date at Starbucks, and Shane recreated it in the woods. It's incredible - so much thought and so many little details went into it! Check it out here.



Around the World in 2000 Pictures
For all you travel junkies out there - this is for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...