Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year and Valentine's Day Sale


Happy 2012, everyone! Hope this year is better than the last one!

Lovers Day is approaching soon, so I decided to start the year with a lovely sale :)
Use code ILOVEYOU at checkout to get 14% off of your total order! The sale is good through 2/14/12. Don't forget to check often for new designs - there are a few newbies I'll be listing in the next couple of days!


Upcoming birthstones and holidays:
February: Amethyst
March: Aquamarine, St. Patrick's Day
Spring Fashion

And as always, stay tuned for new designs coming soon in the store. I've been taking metalsmithing classes and can't wait to share with you what I've been working on! I'm also working on a bridal jewelry line, as well as testing some ideas for a men's line, so keep your eyes open :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...